Hungry for healthy party food on a diet? Score a sneak peek at Party Girl Diet author Aprilanne Hurley’s Spicy Ahi Tuna Poke Recipe fresh from Maui, Hawaii, a recent destination on Hurley’s Healthy Food + Fitness + Fun Tour. You don’t have to travel to Hawaii to live the healthy Hawaiian lifestyle with the Aloha Diet’s Hawaiian inspired Ahi Tuna Poke recipe – a healthy, fun and easy 10-Minute party food dish to serve up in a martini glass for extra flare.
Just a few simple ingredients to get and you’ll be getting the party started with Party Girl Diet Spicy Ahi Tuna Poke – a super healthy and delicious Hawaiian inspired Party Girl Diet dish for your next party:
- 1 pound fresh, Sashimi Grade Ahi Tuna fillet
- 1/4 cup soy sauce; 1/2 tablespoon hot chili oil
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 head Romain lettuce, shredded
- Thick cut chips, rice crackers, or chips/crackers of choice
A few hours before your party make The Aloha Diet’s Spicy Ahi Tuna Poke recipe and store in the fridge:
1. Dice the raw Sashimi Grade Tuna fillet into 1/4 inch by 1/4 inch pieces. This is the size that works well when serving with crackers or chips.
2. In a bowl, mix the tuna with soy sauce, hot sauce and sesame oil.
3. Mix in green onions, sesame seeds.
4. Cover with saran wrap and let it chill in the fridge for an hour before serving. (You can also serve it as it is – at room temperature if your short on time – either way move to the next step below to create your martini glass presentations)
Just 3 Easy Steps to Build your Party Girl Diet Signature Ahi Tuna Poke Martini Glasses:
Step 1: Place some shredded Romain lettuce in the bottom of the martini glass as the base of the dish
Step 2: Spoon a generous amount of your chilled PGD Ahi Tuna Poke into the martini glass on top of the shredded lettuce.
Step 3: Garnish with a tsp. of fresh diced chives (green onions) and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds, place a few thick cut chips around the perimeter of the glass as shown in the picture above for guests to scoop the Ahi Tuna Poke up with. Pair with your favorite sparkling wine or champagne. The recipe above serves 4 people.
To compliment this dish, serve an assortment of fresh cut, colorful sweet peppers such as red, orange, yellow, etc., and raw veggie of choice with guacamole and fresh, spicy, tomato salsa. You can also serve an assortment of cheeses with crackers, and some olives to round out this simply sexy dish – Until next time…”Keep the party going” ~ Aprilanne
Party Girl Diet, Super Abs Playbook and Socialite Diet book author Aprilanne Hurley SFN, CLFC, is a Certified Specialist in Fitness Nutrition, Certified Lifestyle Fitness Coach, and Series Creator for California Living®, California’s original lifestyle TV magazine format show featuring California’s trends in food & wine, home design, travel & leisure, and healthy living.
Hurley’s Party Girl Diet book series is a collection of healthy, sustainable lifestyle plans combining today’s groundbreaking health and nutrition research with Hurley’s passion for good living to deliver a revolutionary new diet and lifestyle that lets you “Keep the Party Going” While You Lose the Weight.”
PLUS: Find out how to “Keep the Party Going…While You Lose the Weight” (and uncover those sexy abs just waiting to be seen) with Aprilanne Hurley’s Party Girl Diet – available on Amazon.com!
Stay Connected with our RSS Feed for more great recipes, nutrition tips and the latest posts on the “Sexy Abs Diet” Blog – thanks!
For personal diet and nutrition consultations please contact Aprilanne @email@example.com